All Things are Finished:
“When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, He said, “It is finished” and He bowed His head, and gave up the ghost (John 19:30, NAS).”
“…His works were finished from the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3, NAS).”
Since all things were in fact finished before the foundation of the world, we too must see everything as does He. Our future is already our past, at least from God’s perspective. What is to be has already been. This is how God sees the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10); He literally sees the end of it before it has begun. Every trial, every heartache; every victory, every triumph – it is all finished. Our purpose is to call the things that are not as though they already are as did Abraham (Romans 4:17) and we do this by walking as one in love with Yeshua and, in such love, walk in total surrendered obedience.
This doesn’t mean we are oblivious to the things we see in the natural but we are to see that and beyond into the spirit realm according to God’s great and powerful promises. Abraham said that he recognized his natural body was as good as dead, but then he went further by accounting the promise that God made: that he would be the father of many nations, as many as the grains of sand. Yes, his body was physically too old to conceive, but because of what God had declared, he kept the faith that the promise would indeed manifest. Awesome! Seeing as does God, we will cease giving the enemy, no matter how strategic, any credit for his attacks because we will know that only God can give permission and therefore God is the one creating everything (darkness and calamity, Isaiah 45:7).
Knowing that God is strategic and so must we be, we can be so only through becoming one with His Spirit and operating in His wisdom from Heaven. In any given crisis, though we feel pain and agony of many shades, we can’t ignore what we see in the natural. But then it is imperative to go beyond that into the spirit realm recognizing the supernatural hand of God. When we know the strategies of God, we will confidently know:
- God defeated Satan before he was created so our foe is a dead thing
- We have defeated Satan through replacing our life with the life of Christ
- We who walk in accordance to the righteousness and promises of God (not whatever we want) have the power and authority to call the things that are not as though they already were just as did Abraham
- We can utilize the proper tools to be victorious in any and every black hole experience that comes our way.
- Because of God’s completed work before the foundation of the Earth, we realize that we are fighting from victory, not for victory
Navigating the Black Holes of Life, chapter 2, part 2
Alexys V. Wolf
Release date, Fall 2016